Wednesday 26 September 2012

6-8 Weeks


These past few weeks have been exhausting. Not being able to keep anything down at this point I'm missing all my fave foods. This week I'm actually back in my hometown of Fort Lauderdale, FL visiting family and trying on bridesmaids dresses for my mommy's wedding.


This is a salad Ricci made for me. Grilled chicken caesar with heart shaped ciabatta. Salads tend to be going down well.


I find that I'm showing a lot sooner with this baby than with Mimi. [excuse my awful mani]


Our 1st ultra sound. Baby looks like a little peanut <3.

How far along? 6-8 weeks
Total weight gain: 0 lbs
Maternity clothes? Nope still wearing my regular stuff
Stretch marks? None other than the ones i received from Ameera
Sleep: Sleep is the only thing that I am doing normally
Best moment this week: Seeing baby's heartbeat at our 1st appointment.
Miss Anything? FOOD!!!!
Movement: NOPE.
Food cravings:  Popsicles and Pickles 
Anything making you queasy or sick: everything 
Gender: ?
Labor Signs: No
Symptoms: Nausea and exhaustion
Belly Button in or out? in
Happy or Moody most of the time: Moody
Looking forward to: Getting past the 1st trimester and being able to eat food again.

xx. -Tara










No comments:

Post a Comment