Thursday 27 September 2012

Randoms

Today was quite a busy day for me. I get up drop Mimi to school then the 2nd most important thing is that I have breakfast. I am a MONSTER when I don't eat by 9am. So me and Ricci stopped over to a little restaurant and had a fabulous breakfast by the water.

This morning like most mornings I had 2 scrambled eggs with cheese, crispy bacon, pancakes, fruit and an orange juice. Breakfast happens to be my favorite meal of the day right now. I could care less what I have for lunch of dinner, give me a big breakfast and I'm a happy pregnant person.

Any way my moms getting married next week in Antigua and I picked up my bridesmaid dress from the seamstress and I'm beyond amazed with how great it fits. I'm my moms MOH so I was a little nervous about how big I would be and how great the dress would fit.
Thats me!!! 5 Months pregnant in a mermaid gown!!! Who knew ;)

Couldnt end the day off without stop for some much needed snacks aka candy. I have a major sweet tooth these days mainly for chewy fruity candies. Heres what I picked up.

One is an Australian brand of licorice and the other from the US. DELICIOUS!!

xx. -Tara



No comments:

Post a Comment