Friday 16 November 2012

27 Weeks

Our baby is the size of a head of CAULIFLOWER [2lbs]

This week we spent in the US where we did all our baby shopping and most importantly I got the opportunity to vote!









Saying good bye to my beautiful niece :D

Overall it was a good trip as usual. Lots of time with my sisters and my niece and nephew. Ameera got to spend some time with family. And I got to get glam :D

How far along? 27 Weeks
Total weight gain: 21lbs- 131
Maternity clothes? Nah this week I shopped in my favorite pre pregnancy shops and just focused on pieces that were loose fitted.
Sleep: Has gotten a little better
Best moment this week: BEING HOME!
Miss Anything? My old body! The clothes have been so amaze!
Movement: More frequent especially when i'm hungry
Food cravings: hmmm nothing I can put my finger on
Anything making you queasy or sick: no thank god!
Gender: BOY
Labor Signs: lots of Braxtons
Symptoms: Ahh the peeing! heart burn at night
Belly Button in or out? its poking out now lol
Happy or Moody most of the time: Happy
Looking forward to: XMAS!


No comments:

Post a Comment