Friday 2 November 2012

25 Weeks

Our baby is the size of a CAULIFLOWER

HAPPY HALLOWEEN!
This week has been pretty eventful. Earlier in my 25th week I had to go to the doctor because I was having some cramping. No dilation which is good but was told to take it easy. I have to go back to the doctor to get the OK to travel to the states on the 5th. 

Anywho Halloween was really fun. Dressed up with my mini and she went on a trick or treating ride, while we hung out with friends.





How far along? 25 Weeks

Total weight gain: 10lbs- 124
Maternity clothes? Nah still maxi dresses Ricci's t-shirts and leggings
Sleep: sleeping is a hit or miss
Best moment this week: HALLOWEEN
Miss Anything? My sisters. CHIC FIL-A
Movement: Its  starting to really hurt
Food cravings: Yep still breakfast foods!
Anything making you queasy or sick: no thank god!
Gender: BOY
Labor Signs: lots of Braxtons
Symptoms: Ahh the peeing! heart burn at night
Belly Button in or out? its poking out now lol
Happy or Moody most of the time: Happy
Looking forward to: UNITED STATES next week!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment