Saturday 20 October 2012

24 Weeks

6 months!!!


Our baby is the size of an EAR OF CORN.

Last month of our 2nd trimester! This week has been pretty uneventful. Ive been searching the net like a crazy person looking for something to wear to my baby shower... merp. No success lol. I'm trying to avoid maternity clothes for my entire pregnancy, I wonder if I will be successful. 

On another note I'm having a Breakfast at Tiffany's themed shower and I'm so excited!
How adorable are my invites??


2 weeks till we go home sweet home. Looking forward to all the fabulous retail therapy. I miss my retail establishments sooo much!


How far along? 24 Weeks

Total weight gain: 10lbs- 124
Maternity clothes? Nah still maxi dresses Ricci's t-shirts and leggings
Sleep: My belly is beginning to make it a little difficult to sleep his kicking is also keeping me awake.
Best moment this week: Taking maternity photos
Miss Anything? My sisters very much :(
Movement: about 10 kicks in 6 mins last time i timed it.
Food cravings: Yep still breakfast foods!
Anything making you queasy or sick: no thank god!
Gender: BOY
Labor Signs: NO
Symptoms: Ahh the peeing!
Belly Button in or out? its poking out now lol
Happy or Moody most of the time: Happy
Looking forward to: UNITED STATES!!

No comments:

Post a Comment