Tuesday 2 October 2012

21 Weeks

Our baby is 3/4 of a pound and about the length of a CARROT

Today we had our 5 month doctor's visit and all is well. I had some concerns about the constant Braxton Hicks contractions and some tooth sensitivity. Apparently my body isn't absorbing calcium the way it should, so the doctor said for me to get take some calcium vitamins. Great another pill to swallow along with the prenatal vitamins. I HATE pills. We listened to little Kingston's heart beat its nice and strong, and LOUD :). We're packing up and getting ready to go to Antigua for my moms wedding. So looking forward to this break, Ricci's been working like a crazy person it will be nice to get him to relax for a few days. We're about a month off from the baby shower so excited to see all my girlfriends and even more excited to be home.

How far along? 21 Weeks

Total weight gain: 7lbs-121 {WOAH!} I expanded this month.
Maternity clothes?leggings, maxi dresses, Ricci's T shirts
Sleep: Starting to be hard to get into a comfortable position
Best moment this week: Ricci finally got to feel the baby move
Miss Anything? SOUTH FLORIDA
Movement: Yep! He's a very bouncy little boy
Food cravings: Starburst, Turkey and Cheese grilled cheese, Chicken sandwiches, and Juicy Twist
Anything making you queasy or sick: not getting food in my mouth soon enough.
Gender: BOY
Labor Signs: NO
Symptoms: Exhaustion and braxton hicks, some tooth aches and tooth sensitivity
Belly Button in or out? its poking out now lol
Happy or Moody most of the time: Happy
Looking forward to: My moms upcoming wedding in Antigua



No comments:

Post a Comment