Tuesday 9 October 2012

22 Weeks



Our baby is the size of a SPAGHETTI SQUASH approx 11in

This past weekend my mom got married on the beautiful island of Antigua. So me Ric and Mimi made our way a few islands north to join in on the beautiful festivities. It was  a small wedding and absolutely perfect my mom looked the best Ive ever seen her and i know its because she's FINALLY truly truly happy.

As far as baby Kingston goes, he has been pretty active lots of kicking and i find the kicking is more aggressive. Soccer player perhaps?

Here are some pics from our trip and my bump :)







How far along? 22 Weeks

Total weight gain: 7lbs-121 
Maternity clothes? This week Ive been LIVING in maxi dresses. I find its a simple way to stay fabulous with your bump.
Sleep: Still falling asleep very early waking up 6/7am. I hope this schedule stays like this. I love being an early riser.
Best moment this week: My moms wedding and her finally meeting Ricci
Miss Anything? My sisters very much :(
Movement: Yep! its getting more and more intense
Food cravings: Breakfast foods. Pancakes, french toast, eggs with cheese, sausage, cheese grits.
Anything making you queasy or sick: Just the bumpy flight a little bit.
Gender: BOY
Labor Signs: NO
Symptoms: Exhaustion and braxton hicks.
Belly Button in or out? its poking out now lol
Happy or Moody most of the time: Happy
Looking forward to: Coming home in 3 weeks and the baby shower.

No comments:

Post a Comment