Monday 15 October 2012

23 Weeks



Our baby is the size of a large MANGO and officially 1lb!

This week has been a little eventful. I had to go into the doctor for a sharp pain near my belly button which seems to be a fibroid that he likes to kick and it is bloody painful!

Yesterday we got some paint so that Mimi could turn my belly into a pumpkin.
I think she thoroughly enjoyed being creative and being able to paint mommy's belly :)


Breakfast is still my favorite meal of the day. This has been a good breakfast week lol

How far along? 23 Weeks

Total weight gain: 10lbs- 124
Maternity clothes? Nah still maxi dresses Ricci's t-shirts and leggings
Sleep: My belly is beginning to make it a little difficult to sleep his kicking is also keeping me awake.
Best moment this week: Pumpkin painting with Mimi
Miss Anything? My sisters very much :(
Movement: about 10 kicks in 6 mins last time i timed it.
Food cravings: Yep still breakfast foods!
Anything making you queasy or sick: nope thats pretty much gone.

Gender: BOY
Labor Signs: NO
Symptoms: Ahh the peeing!
Belly Button in or out? its poking out now lol
Happy or Moody most of the time: Happy
Looking forward to: AMERICA in 2 weeks!

No comments:

Post a Comment